|Complete Suite of Embedded Web Development ToolsStandalone Tools for Embedded Development
The PikeHTTP client enables embedded devices to communicate with any web server and to upload and download any type of data. Devices can independently retrieve files such as configuration files and software updates, enabling large arrays of devices to be updated simultaneously without direct, one-by-one reconfiguration.
- Offers persistent connections and unlimited file sizes for upload and download
- Supports HTTP authentication, server authentication with Certificate Authorities Validation, and client authentication with client certificate
- Compliant with HTTP 1.0/1.1, SOCKS5 and HTTPS proxy, and TLS/SSL security
- Allows use of data streaming and WebSockets
- Includes easy-to-use command API with a high-level API for common operations
- Supports HTTP cookies