Barracuda App Server's Integrated Protocols
The Barracuda App Server provides several ready to use protocols.
- SMQ - a suite of client and server protocols that makes it easy and fast to design modern secure real time IoT and Web of Things applications.
- WebSockets - originally designed for real time browser to server communication. However, WebSockets are also commonly used in IoT design.
- HTTP(S) Client - The Barracuda app server's HTTP(S) client library.
- Mail (SMTP) Client - The SMTP library provides functionality to send e-mail messages.
- JSON-RPC - The JSON-RPC client library provides a simple and easy way for web apps to interact with the server.
- MQTT Client - MQTT is a publish/subscribe messaging protocol.
- Modbus Client - The Modbus TCP client is an Ethernet implementation of the widely supported, widely used industrial Modbus protocol.